Terms and Conditions
The term Booze Shop refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is P.O.BOX 47737-00100. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term Booze Shop refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All other Companies that wish to use this website must have a license to sell their products and their product must be fit for consumption.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We offer guarantee and accuracy of the alcoholic drinks being sold under this website and the respective prices of each alcoholic drink.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any alcoholic drinks that are purchased here meet your own specific requirement.
This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
Nothing in the disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude the liability of a party for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude the liability of a party for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by that party;
- Limit any liability of a party in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any liability of a party that may not be excluded under applicable law.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of a force majeure event. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, or anticipated savings. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss of use or production
We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website. In addition this disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Kenyan Courts.